osCommerce Customization and Website Design
OsCommerce is a full-functioned open source shopping cart that can be customized to fit your business needs. The first objective that most customers look for is the ability to add a customized design template that reflects their company brand. Oscommerce makes this easy to do. Some customers start out using the basic osCommerce installation and soon realize that they would like to add some additional features. With the support of an active developer community, it's possible to find additional features that can be added to most versions of osCommerce.
In some cases, we have located contributions that exactly match the client’s needs, successfully installed and test them. For some clients we located contributions that were close to what they needed, but not exact. In these cases we've modified the contribution to better fit what the client’s wants.
Another situation that arises is where a client needs a complete custom feature. We have developed a variety of complete customized e-commerce experiences while retaining the osCommerce structure.
How can osCommerce be customized?
- Complete custom design of the look and feel to your standards
- Installation of additional modules for shopping features, payment options and shipping options
- Integration with third party software such as QuickBooks
- SEO modifications, for better search engine performance
- Redesign of Products Details Page to encourage purchases and increase conversion rates
- Integration with third party Email Marketing companies such as Mail Chimp and Constant Contact
- Integration with CRM tools such as Batch Book and High Rise
- Accounting and Invoice automation - export to QuickBooks or integrate with online invoicing tools like Freshbooks
- Custom Reporting – product trends, customer trends, customer database marketing and data mining
Request A Quote
All fields required
Type of project:
Custom Web Application
Small Business Website